In this video, we have talked about the different approaches to International business. International business refers to the trade of goods, services, technology, capital, and/or knowledge across national borders and at a global or multinational scale.
There are mainly 4 approaches to international business:
1. Ethnocentric approach
2. Polycentric approach
3. Regio-centric approach
4. Geocentric approach
Thank you for watching the video.
Please Like & Share this video.
Do comment If you have any Doubts or Suggestions.
Subscribe to our channel and press the bell icon.
Amul’s Case Study: https://youtu.be/eZvsHLIKVWA
Guys thank you for supporting us in our previous video and keep supporting us in the future.
In this video, we covered:
1. EPRG Model
2. What is ethnocentric Approach?
3. What is polycentric Approach?
4. What is region-centric Approach?
5. What is geocentric?
6. Difference between Ethnocentric and Polycentric Approach.
7. Difference between Geocentric and Polycentric Approach.
8. Examples of ethnocentric Approach.
9. Examples of polycentric Approach.
10. Examples of region-centric Approach.
11. Examples of geocentric Approach.
Background Music: https://youtu.be/6wlbB1PTzJU
Note: Information given in this video is from our best of the knowledge. it may be possible that content is not 100% Accurate.