0:00 Used Car Week 2022: Ty Thompson live From San Diego with exhibitors in the expo hall.
0:45 Angela Rizzo, Chief Marketing Officer, VINCUE vehicle acquisition https://vincue.com/
13:30 Pamela Patton, Vice President, ACV online car auctions https://www.acvauctions.com/
21:00 ACV continues to develop used vehicle inspection technologies for dealers and carriers.
28:15 Cate Hegarty, Dir. Logistics, STELLA Automotive AI https://www.stellaautomotive.com/
32:00 Stella Automotive AI: artificial intelligence digital voice assistant demo live on ATI!
45:00 Olivia Lane, Director of Sales, CarNow dealer website communication https://www.carnow.com/
50:07 What’s your next automotive trade show, live networking event, or used vehicle conference?
1:00:30 Thank You, Angela Rizzo, Pamela Patton, Cate Hegarty, Olivia Lane, and Used Car Week!
NOV 14-17 USED CAR WEEK 2022
USED CAR WEEK is a unique auto industry conference where the intersection of franchised car dealerships, nationwide auto auctions, national remarketing companies, financial lending institutions, auto transport brokers, vehicle car shipping carriers, transportation technology companies, and third-party service providers all come together for several days of learning sessions, in-depth panel discussions, and expo hall demonstration exhibit stations.
USED CAR WEEK COMBINES FIVE AUTO CONFERENCES IN ONE!
Used Car Week brings together all corners of the used-car industry from auto remarketing and car dealers to vehicle consignors and auto finance. Used Car Week is four full days of current market trend discussions, automotive future forecasting, and preparation for the road ahead.
1) PRE-OWNED CON focuses on certified pre-owned vehicles and used-car market, data analytics, business strategies, and technology, presented by thought-leaders and industry icons.
2) AUTO FIN CON centers on the full spectrum of automotive finance – from subprime to prime – and regulatory impacts, as well as fintech issues and emerging technologies.
3) REPO CON discusses pain points for managing repo and recoveries, including regulatory questions related to new technology, fresh ideas, and innovative ways of addressing risk and other top industry issues.
4) THE NATIONAL REMARKETING CONFERENCE provides a forum for education, analysis, and panel discussions that move wholesale automotive businesses forward. Great for vehicle consignors, brick-and-mortar auto auctions, online auctions, and technology services providers.
5) THE NATIONAL AUTO VENTURE & INVESTORS CONFERENCE (NAVICON) is the newest part of Used Car Week. NAVIcon provides a broad perspective across the entire mergers and acquisitions auto tech landscape. NAVIcon prepares attendees with insight into innovative new companies with potential investment opportunities. For those that have the technology, considering early adoption can create competitive market advantages.
AUCTION MANAGERS & EMPLOYEES
If the automaker is the heart of the automotive industry, then the auction is the main artery, through which units flow to their next destination. The auction has its own rhythm, of inventory in and out, reconditioning, sale and turnover. What happens if a noticeable percentage of vehicles stop being sold at the auction?
FLEET MANAGEMENT SERVICES
Fleet management service companies handle thousands of vehicle transactions every year on behalf of businesses that require large fleets of vehicles to conduct their regular business operations. When OEMs change their production cycles and auction inventory changes drastically, how does this affect the remarketing companies, reconditioning businesses, and fleet management services organizations nationwide?
If You’re A CAR DEALER, You Need INVENTORY. That Means CAR BUYING From AUTO AUCTIONS. Now That ONLINE DIGITAL AUCTIONS Are So Common, How Do TRANSPORTERS Connect With CAR DEALERS?
If You’re An AUTO AUCTION, You Need To Make Sure CAR DEALERS Keep Coming Back To BUY CARS. So In The Era Of DIGITAL AUTO AUCTIONS, How Do Auction Sales Reps Build Better Business Relationships?
If You’re A CARRIER (Or BROKER), You Need Relationships With CAR DEALERS and AUTO AUCTIONS. So How Do You Bridge The Gap Between The Physical Car Transport And Digital Auto Auction World?
ATTN: DEALERS, SHIPPERS, CARRIERS, & BROKERS
As you know, for decades, the Auto Transport Industry has generated billions of dollars – and it will continue to serve a vital function in modern-day transportation. However, now faced with more questions than answers, the rules of logistics are changing, and delivery methods will require new procedures. #usedcars #usedcarinventory #cardealers
Thank you for making ATI an awesome community!
– Jay, Founder
ATI Auto Business
“The Car Shipping Business Channel”